Tentworld has provided great value camping and hiking gear since 1968 and been online since 2003. From 14 retail stores, the stock and pricing is accurately maintained to the online Neto store by TranslatorHQ.
TranslatorHQ is powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) from their Sydney Asia Pacific location. However, the scaling and mechanisms allow the connection to work from anywhere in the world.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the best cloud platforms supporting fully-featured services globally with millions of customers we can trust AWS to power our business.
Importantly AWS is also used for the firm’s Retail Express Point of sales system which allows for easier data connections and less risk. There are a number of other reasons for choosing AWS.
- Agility – The cloud allows us to innovate more quickly and frequently. If an update fails, we can DE-provision the resources without risk
- Deploy globally in minutes – With the cloud, we can deploy anywhere at the same cost.
- Elasticity – Before cloud computing, we had to ensure there was enough capacity to handle peak activity. Now, we can provide the number of resources that we actually need. This improves Tentworld’s performance at peak times without extra cost.
- Cost savings – AWS means our clients are paying for what they need and not for the capital expense of data centers, physical servers, etc. Economies of scale save money
At Tentworld we’ve used the services of TranslatorHQ for several years now to blend Neto with Retail Express. We have always found the team to be transparent, and respectful of urgent deadlines. I would have no hesitation in recommending TranslatorHQ to anyone considering their services. – See https://www.netohq.com/experts/translatorhqJon Burrell
TranslatorHQ is constantly running improvement delivery mechanisms using AWS and automatic software delivery. Under the control of TranslatorHQ, the production environment is paused, new software implemented and the backlog processed as the environment implements changes.
“We perform 2 releases per month with hundreds of issues and improvments each. ”
“All deployments are done leveraging pure infrastructure-as-code, and we have a custom in-house abstraction layer which looks after client management and uptime for us.”Derek Giles – TranslatorHQ CEO
Tentworld has been recognised by the following awards for business excellence:
- Top Retailer – Smart Company 2018
- Community Hero Finalist – Smart Company 2018
- 33rd in Smart 50 – Smart Company 2018
- 90th in Fast 100 – Australian Financial Review 2018
- 35th in Top 100 Retailers – Power Retail 2018
- 68th in Fast 100 – Australian Financial Review 2017
- 29th in Smart 50 – Smart Company 2017
- Top Retailer – Smart Company 2017
Derek and his team at TranslatorHQ worked with us tirelessly to get TranslatorHQ integrated seamlessly with Retail Express. Derek and his team were always available to discuss the integration progress and worked within our timelines to achieve our integration targets. I would highly recommend TranslatorHQ.Jon Burrell – Tentworld
If you are interested in exploring further please contact TranslatorHQ by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 2 8091 2990.