Translator HQ uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Translator HQ or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Translator HQ.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After completing payment and ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your software/license/access code via email within 7working days.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product.
If you have any enquiries regarding this document and the payment services offered by eWAY please visit their website at www.eway.com.au